Status of Launch in Walnut Grove June 20th

The status of the Walnut Grove launch for tomorrow June 20th is in doubt due to forecast of midday thunderstorms. A decision on whether or not to cancel will be made this evening. I'll send an update once I know the status. Please reply to jbuckley1996@gmail.com if you plan to attend.

John Buckley

1 thought on “Status of Launch in Walnut Grove June 20th

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.