Next Meeting: SLRA is having our regular monthly meeting on Tuesday
evening, August 13th, at a changed location: Google Map Link
Bandana's Bbq Sunset Hills
11750 Gravois Road
Sunset Hills, Missouri, 63127
We are trying Bandana’s BBQ Sunset Hills as a trial location. Lets us know what you think about meeting at this location. Even though Bandana’s Sunset Hills doesn’t have a minimum food purchase, we are encouraging members to purchase something to support the use of the room. We have the room from 6:30 to 9:00 and we’ll need to leave promptly since 9 pm is the closing time.
Meeting Event Link
The room will be availabe at 6:30 PM and the business meeting will start at about 7:00PM. We'll need to be out of the room by 9:00 PM (closing).
If you're a member of SLRA, the meeting minutes from the July meeting will be available here: Meeting Minutes Page,
Topics for discussion at the August 2013 Meeting (partial list - filled as items come up).
1. Lessons learned St. Louis Science Center Event - acknowledgement of all who helped:
Rodney Riederer, Dan Welling, Craig Klimczak, Ken Gianino, John Buckley, Dan Crank, Don Hanson, Rob Chapie, Heino Pull, Mike Fischer, Dennis Tuchalski, Lou Goldring
2. Science Center Event Expenses - status of invoice to Science Center ($454.72), member's expenses: Heino Pull: 361.81, Mike Fischer: 92.91
Any other expenses?
3. Clothing - final prices? Spreadsheet accurate for distribution on 7/20?
4. August Buder park launch (8/17)
5. Future scout launch?
6. GSLMA status
7. Ematch status
8. Contest discussion deferred - John Buckley unable to attend
9. August 21st meeting for Science Center/ Apollo 11 event - spring 2014.
10. High power schedule for fall 2013.
11. Changes to launch rules - Elsberry high power under Tripoli insurance. Guest fliers - no uninsured adult walk-on fliers.
12. Meeting location - any new locations to try?
On line and paper membership forms with payments received by mail to be processed by treasurer and president.
Please comment on this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything to add, or questions or comments.